Consumer Credit Support  
Bailiff Advice Online

Go Back   Consumer Credit Support > Consumer Credit Support > Have Your Say
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-08-2008, 08:40 AM

zubo is a name known to allzubo is a name known to allzubo is a name known to allzubo is a name known to allzubo is a name known to allzubo is a name known to all
Default Out of Office

I thought I would start this thread here - Tam it might be better to have more visibility? So mods and helpers could indicate when they are not going to be around.

I will be away on holiday from late 7th August through to Bank Holiday inclusive so will not be able to help anyone until after then.

Z
Old 03-08-2008, 11:48 AM

Dragonlady has disabled reputation

Good Idea Zubo. It does help as there are times I think I am on my own paddling in the pool and having the down time since the op, I feel like I am letting the side down, this is why I keep checking in.

I am definitely not around every afternoon, for three hours at least as I have to have my siesta on doctor's orders.

I laso think we need a roll call on who is actually still a Mod or assistant Mod. Some names have not appeared for quite some time.
Old 03-08-2008, 12:45 PM

michael is on a distinguished road

Why not put it in your signature or failing that in 'Location:', it will then appear in every post.
Old 03-08-2008, 02:30 PM

Some of us don't use our signature all the time and I would prefer a thread for a quick look up, rather than having to trawl througyh the posts to see who has posted and who hasn't.

There is enough chaos in my house without havng to remember to change my signature or location, before flying out the door on an emergency call. That is, when I am not hobbled.
Old 03-08-2008, 02:45 PM

tink69 is on a distinguished road

I'm thinking maybe some of the Mods should also have a thread stating when exactly you went out of your minds too
Old 03-08-2008, 02:49 PM

tink, we went out of our minds ages ago. You should see the files I have with relevant info in them, OBI wants to know when I am going to get rid of them. Our liuving room is being taken over with the bank stuff and regulations. Out of my mind? You bettcha, but as for the date, I can't remember.
Old 03-08-2008, 03:11 PM

michael is on a distinguished road

Quote:
There is enough chaos in my house without havng to remember to change my signature or location, before flying out the door on an emergency call. That is, when I am not hobbled.
That wasn't the idea, in the above instance you would merely be offline. Zubo was talking about pre-arranged dates, holidays etc when you know you aren't going to be available ie that can be posted in advance
Old 03-08-2008, 03:18 PM

Michael I realise this. I don't need to be taught to suck eggs, but then again there may those who think I should be retaught.
Old 03-08-2008, 05:47 PM
Assistant Moderator

Hocuspocus has a spectacular aura aboutHocuspocus has a spectacular aura about

Zubo i was looking at "main leader lists" the other week and some members although not pink are still listed, is it worth a spring clean.

I think that is what it is called, it is just above the who's on line list there are some Ive never actually seen in here.

Hi Michael if it were only that easy, I'm sure it would have been done by now if someone is away for a month, you would have to trawl through threads to find their last post to find when they would be back unless you look on the profile page, But any newbie popping in wouldn't be aware of that and also may not know how to use teh profile sections and they are also important to be reached, so it really does have to be something like a notice for all to be able to read.

" the cages we live in are often of our own making"

time for a life style change
Old 03-08-2008, 10:25 PM

zubo is a name known to allzubo is a name known to allzubo is a name known to allzubo is a name known to allzubo is a name known to allzubo is a name known to all

Good reply HP - that is why the OOO needs to be seen by all.

Spring clean?? maybe, I'm always loathe to do that. At some point someone has taken time to register.

There maybe a million reasons they have not posted - does not mean they won't at some time...

Z