Consumer Credit Support  
Bailiff Advice Online

Go Back   Consumer Credit Support > Consumer Credit Support > Moderator Questions
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-04-2008, 06:22 PM
Assistant Moderator

Hocuspocus has a spectacular aura aboutHocuspocus has a spectacular aura about

HI FC I used toget this alot, but when i am unsure if timed out i highlight copy and paste before posting or sending a pm, which you can then paste to word and then copy back if necessary.

" the cages we live in are often of our own making"

time for a life style change
Old 17-11-2008, 09:51 AM
Assistant Moderator

TANZARELLI is a glorious beacon of lightTANZARELLI is a glorious beacon of lightTANZARELLI is a glorious beacon of lightTANZARELLI is a glorious beacon of lightTANZARELLI is a glorious beacon of lightTANZARELLI is a glorious beacon of light

Is there something wrong with the Quick Links tab as I cant get it to work?
Old 17-11-2008, 10:01 AM
Super Moderator

happyhour has disabled reputation

no Tanz - must be you! It's working fine for me

PLEASE NOTE :

I am always happy to give my time, advice and support without prejudice and based only on my own experience and knowledge, however, you must seek legal counsel if you are at all unsure of your claim......

Please do not publish my posts elsewhere without my express permission beforehand. Thank you!
Old 24-11-2008, 04:46 PM
Assistant Moderator

TANZARELLI is a glorious beacon of lightTANZARELLI is a glorious beacon of lightTANZARELLI is a glorious beacon of lightTANZARELLI is a glorious beacon of lightTANZARELLI is a glorious beacon of lightTANZARELLI is a glorious beacon of light
Default Logging in problems on home PC

Just to let you all know that I am having problems loggin on ot CCS from home. It all started when I had an malware and deleted some stuff and now Internet Explorer seems to by running with disabled add-on and when I go into manage add ons the are all enabled.

I have also tried a system restore to prior to when I had malware but it wont let me restore from any given point.

Grrrrrrr

Just letting you know this and I am trying to resolve it.
Old 24-11-2008, 04:47 PM
Assistant Moderator

Also when I do get in the quck links tab doesn't work.
Old 25-11-2008, 02:38 AM

Simian is a name known to allSimian is a name known to allSimian is a name known to allSimian is a name known to allSimian is a name known to allSimian is a name known to all

If you're not wanting to use another free browser, such as Firefox, it might be worth re-installing your IE. The previous malware may have damaged/modified it, and although you have now hopefully got rid of the malware - you may not have repaired some of the damage it did.
Old 25-11-2008, 10:42 AM
Assistant Moderator

Hocuspocus has a spectacular aura aboutHocuspocus has a spectacular aura about

Found a post on a site for the add ons Tanz dont know if it will help, it did solve a few members there but yours may be more seriouse?? im not a boffin can you tell

Are you clicking on the Internet Explorer icon on your Desktop or via the Quick Launch? If so, try using the the icon in your Start > All Programs menu.

If that solves your problem, it would indicate a corrupt short cut(s).
Return back to the icon in All Programs > Right click > Copy > Paste to Desktop (and Quick Launch if required).
Might be easier to delete the corrupt ones first.

Hope it works for you

" the cages we live in are often of our own making"

time for a life style change
Old 26-11-2008, 09:14 AM
Assistant Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simian View Post
If you're not wanting to use another free browser, such as Firefox, it might be worth re-installing your IE. The previous malware may have damaged/modified it, and although you have now hopefully got rid of the malware - you may not have repaired some of the damage it did.
I intsalled IE 8 to see if that helped but it hasn't still the same.

Hocus that the way I go in usually anyway so its not that. Thanks anyway.

Tanz
Old 26-11-2008, 10:29 PM

Tamadus has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TANZARELLI View Post
I intsalled IE 8 to see if that helped but it hasn't still the same.

Hocus that the way I go in usually anyway so its not that. Thanks anyway.

Tanz
Tanz, can you email me full details of what happened and what you used to remove the spyware please?
Advice & opinions of Tamadus and the Consumer Credit Support Group are offered from personal experience only. They are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. It is suggested you seek advice from a qualified, insured professional at all times

Please consider making a donation to this site (we suggest 5%) from any charges we help you reclaim.

consumercreditsupport.co.uk email addresses are now available at a cost of 5 per year. Please PM me for details