Consumer Credit Support  
Bailiff Advice Online

Go Back   Consumer Credit Support > Consumer Credit Support > Have Your Say
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 23-06-2009, 08:16 AM

Kel123 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down I've had enough of the tennis already

I don't hate tennis I loath the circus

I don't want to know if (a horn) Anabel (both not needed on a bike) croft has eaten 12 or 24 strawberry's

I don't want to know if Billy Jean Kings back hand is better than the Williams's

I am not interested if some old (dig um up) tennis star thinks that they have the 'rankins' (pun to get it on topic) wrong

Yes! screan it, put the matches on TV and radio - I have no problem with this but I don't want to hear from Murry's mother telling me what he's had for breakfast or from his uncle Tom Cobbly telling me that he fa*ted as a baby

After just one day I've had enough

Thank God it's not raining, just imagine the **** we will get then? And If I hear about this super dooper, closes in 10 sec, solid gold, custom built, eats more strawberry's than your average toff roof, then I for one am committing mass murder - yes look for me in the papers as I shoot anyone in white shorts and white top! But! hold on I must now include anyone in a waist coat and combat jacket, 10 min they talked about this yesterday afternoon followed by some comments about a girl who keeps falling over in a ra-ra skirt and frilly knickers (unfortunately they haven't showed those photo's).

So in one day the media as killed off my interest in Tennis

Kel
A looking for things todo old Hector
Old 23-06-2009, 09:21 AM

Dragonlady has disabled reputation

Kel, not very sporting of you hahahahahaha. I hate the grunting, what is that all about? I hope the umpires crack down on it.
Old 23-06-2009, 10:27 AM

MrDarcy is on a distinguished road

It all seems so bland these days.. no characters or personalities. They are pros that are looking at the (even when they lose) and that's it.

See them talking on the tv and they act like they have been waiting in a bus cue for three hours and are bored. No spice or flare or charisma these days.

HFC Bank - (unenforceable)
Barclays - Agreement received - no spare cash right now
Cahoot - Agreement received
- no spare cash right now
MBNA1&2 - sold to Link Financial. Ignoring me for ages
Halifax - Sold to Cabot - Complaint sent to ICO - Incomplete SAR
MINT - Regal Credit (unenforceable)
Amex - AIC (unenforceable)
Cap1 *Won* 1,500 Written off
Old 23-06-2009, 10:57 AM

Thank goodness I am leaving the country next week and will escape the madness.
Old 23-06-2009, 11:55 AM

Kel123 is on a distinguished road

My wife gets up before me and when I got up guess what was on breakfast TV, TENNIS!

I dropped my wife off at work this morning about ten past eight switch on the radio and guess what TENNIS! I swithed channels and guess what MORE TENNIS!

DL were you off to?
Old 23-06-2009, 12:29 PM

To have a barbeque with a certain rancher in Texas and maybe find myself a rich oil baron.
Old 23-06-2009, 01:41 PM

Main Man will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
Thank goodness I am leaving the country next week and will escape the madness.

Well I hope you are back for the start of the Ashes

Now that will be a different ball game
Old 23-06-2009, 01:42 PM

Belibaste is a name known to allBelibaste is a name known to allBelibaste is a name known to allBelibaste is a name known to allBelibaste is a name known to allBelibaste is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kel123 View Post
My wife gets up before me and when I got up guess what was on breakfast TV, TENNIS!

I dropped my wife off at work this morning about ten past eight switch on the radio and guess what TENNIS! I swithed channels and guess what MORE TENNIS!

DL were you off to?
Whilst I can appreciate that it must be irritating for someone who doesn't like tennis (and I am taking a wild guess that you fit into that catagory Kel ) at least Wimbledon only lasts a fortnight. How long does the football season drag on for................

Please do not be offended if I have to edit out derogatory words or statements from your posts. Sometimes, this is necessary to protect the poster and the site from retaliatory action

Old 23-06-2009, 01:58 PM

I wont be watching the Ashes either. Now give me Ice dancing, hockey, swimming or a game of Rugby even AFL
Old 23-06-2009, 03:12 PM

Belibaste is a name known to allBelibaste is a name known to allBelibaste is a name known to allBelibaste is a name known to allBelibaste is a name known to allBelibaste is a name known to all

Ah, DL- the Ashes could either be the highlight or the lowlight of my sporting year. I could hazard a guess at which

Well done our women's team BTW - 20/20 World champions no less

Please do not be offended if I have to edit out derogatory words or statements from your posts. Sometimes, this is necessary to protect the poster and the site from retaliatory action