Consumer Credit Support  
Bailiff Advice Online

Go Back   Consumer Credit Support > Consumer Credit Support > Breaking News
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 27-11-2013, 10:30 PM
Super Moderator

The Terminator is a name known to allThe Terminator is a name known to allThe Terminator is a name known to allThe Terminator is a name known to allThe Terminator is a name known to allThe Terminator is a name known to all
Default More Lemons

http://www.credittoday.co.uk/article...-student-loans

Even the Government is bound by the Limitation Act or do they need educating

Term

The courts shall not make an enforcement order under section 65(1) if section 61(1)(a) (signing of agreements) was not complied with unless a document (whether or not in the prescribed form and complying with regulations under section 60(1)) itself containing all the prescribed terms of the agreement was signed by the debtor or hirer (whether or not in the prescribed manner

Moneylending transactions as a class give rise to significant social problems.

Astalavista baby and I'll be back
Old 28-11-2013, 11:04 AM

Dragonlady has disabled reputation

This shouldmake interesting reading in the future. Surely Arrow Global will realise they have enough emons to put a sour taste in their mouths.

According to Lowells, even if the debt is SB, it still stands and they can try to collect but can't use the courts to enforce. i think there might me two years of angst in store for some people and that they will cave under the pressure that will put on them.
Old 28-11-2013, 07:26 PM

dpick will become famous soon enoughdpick will become famous soon enough

As you say a load of lemons but a load of innocent's will not know this and start to pay these blood sucking ********s.

dpick
Old 28-11-2013, 11:14 PM
Super Moderator

The Terminator is a name known to allThe Terminator is a name known to allThe Terminator is a name known to allThe Terminator is a name known to allThe Terminator is a name known to allThe Terminator is a name known to all

http://news.sky.com/story/1174734/st...d-for-says-nao

This says it all when they don't know who owes what to who.

Term

The courts shall not make an enforcement order under section 65(1) if section 61(1)(a) (signing of agreements) was not complied with unless a document (whether or not in the prescribed form and complying with regulations under section 60(1)) itself containing all the prescribed terms of the agreement was signed by the debtor or hirer (whether or not in the prescribed manner

Last edited by The Terminator : 28-11-2013 at 11:19 PM.
Old 29-11-2013, 07:58 AM

I am amazed to read they have given student loans to overseas students..what right did these students have to British Taxpayers money?
Old 29-11-2013, 08:38 AM

dpick will become famous soon enoughdpick will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
I am amazed to read they have given student loans to overseas students..what right did these students have to British Taxpayers money?
Yep and then they introduced the bedroom tax

dpick
Old 07-12-2013, 12:47 AM
Super Moderator

Not only introduced the bedroom tax but gave lucrative contracts to DCA'S to collect tax debts and overpayments of tax credits et el. As a letter from the **** stated the other day that 9 out of ten pay their tax on time which was replied that 10 out of 10 DCA'S are worse then benefit cheats. FACT!! unless they can prove otherwise.

Term

Old 07-12-2013, 05:10 PM

I had a good giggle this week. letter form Arrow Global, the purchaser of an MBNA Lemon. They sent me an Annual Statement, guess I am going to get one every year until I die. Poor sweeties, they can't count years. i suppose the annual statemt shows they are going to let me know they would like to play nicely with them...I don't mind them sending me letters, they are paying for the postage. They aren't getting anything back in the return post from me.

The Government is aware of the Staute but have sold these on, to generate some income, they would not otherwise be getting. sell a truck load of lemons to greedy buyers and the responsibilty is done away with..
Old 17-12-2013, 08:26 AM
Assistant Moderator

BOUDICCA will become famous soon enoughBOUDICCA will become famous soon enough

They have to send the Post Contractual Statement s under Statute, DL.

Anyhow, great news about all the letters which ultimately get delivered by Royal Mail Group Limited; brilliant for all the Royal Mail Group shareholders...