Consumer Credit Support  
Bailiff Advice Online

Go Back   Consumer Credit Support > Consumer Credit Support > Consumer Credit Act
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 27-07-2007, 06:37 PM

Tamadus has disabled reputation
Default Insider Info

I have been asked to post by an insider with a DCA that up to 90% of agreements with Haydock Finance and London Scottish Finance, may be unenforceable.

Apparently both of these companies use tha DCA that this person works for.
Advice & opinions of Tamadus and the Consumer Credit Support Group are offered from personal experience only. They are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. It is suggested you seek advice from a qualified, insured professional at all times

Please consider making a donation to this site (we suggest 5%) from any charges we help you reclaim.

consumercreditsupport.co.uk email addresses are now available at a cost of 5 per year. Please PM me for details
Old 27-07-2007, 06:59 PM

Dragonlady has disabled reputation

No, can it be another DCA could find themselves up the creek?
Old 27-07-2007, 07:33 PM
Super Moderator

The Terminator is a name known to allThe Terminator is a name known to allThe Terminator is a name known to allThe Terminator is a name known to allThe Terminator is a name known to allThe Terminator is a name known to all

This is all coming together nicely as my"mole" at the nationwide has informed me that 70% of their agreements are unforceable.

The courts shall not make an enforcement order under section 65(1) if section 61(1)(a) (signing of agreements) was not complied with unless a document (whether or not in the prescribed form and complying with regulations under section 60(1)) itself containing all the prescribed terms of the agreement was signed by the debtor or hirer (whether or not in the prescribed manner

Moneylending transactions as a class give rise to significant social problems.

Astalavista baby and I'll be back
Old 27-07-2007, 07:52 PM

Tamadus has disabled reputation

It's definitely starting to show what we suspected for a long time Term, that a big percentage of 'regulated agreements'are, in reality, unenforceable.

All the work over the last year is starting to pay dividends at last
Advice & opinions of Tamadus and the Consumer Credit Support Group are offered from personal experience only. They are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. It is suggested you seek advice from a qualified, insured professional at all times

Please consider making a donation to this site (we suggest 5%) from any charges we help you reclaim.

consumercreditsupport.co.uk email addresses are now available at a cost of 5 per year. Please PM me for details
Old 27-07-2007, 09:13 PM
Super Moderator

happyhour has disabled reputation

I bl**dy hope so, I am getting increasingly p'd off with MBNA and I have an overwhelmig urge to extract blood & guts.

PLEASE NOTE :

I am always happy to give my time, advice and support without prejudice and based only on my own experience and knowledge, however, you must seek legal counsel if you are at all unsure of your claim......

Please do not publish my posts elsewhere without my express permission beforehand. Thank you!
Old 27-07-2007, 10:39 PM

grimbell will become famous soon enough

Don't suppose any ones got an insider with Blemain Finace?
Old 31-07-2007, 11:34 AM

kennyparkroad is on a distinguished road

or blair oliver and scott

or hbos :-D

OR LITTLEWOODS! lol
Old 01-09-2007, 03:41 PM

hellhasnofury will become famous soon enough

Hello,

I have a sneaky feeling that a lot of Natwest and RBS loan agreements are a bit suspect, Many people who have sent a ca request have been told they cannot provide the agreements. Not to sure, but think it is something to do the ppi and the total charge for credit

M&S are sending store card application forms from as least 1994 for there upgraded &more credit cards (2003).the ??????upgrade accounts have different no etc. They state they sent a mailing to all customers and the fact that they used the card, set up the new agreement

I sent 7 CA requests to my Creditors and I believe one of them is kosher
Old 14-09-2007, 04:41 PM

FANTASY CHARGES will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellhasnofury View Post
Hello,

I have a sneaky feeling that a lot of Natwest and RBS loan agreements are a bit suspect, Many people who have sent a ca request have been told they cannot provide the agreements. Not to sure, but think it is something to do the ppi and the total charge for credit

M&S are sending store card application forms from as least 1994 for there upgraded &more credit cards (2003).the ??????upgrade accounts have different no etc. They state they sent a mailing to all customers and the fact that they used the card, set up the new agreement

I sent 7 CA requests to my Creditors and I believe one of them is kosher
Quote:
I have a sneaky feeling that a lot of Natwest and RBS loan agreements are a bit suspect
very correct
Old 14-09-2007, 06:51 PM
Assistant Moderator

Jster$$$ will become famous soon enough

After finding this thread i thought a may as well post my agreement to see what you all think???????

i think it looks ok...but what do i know????

not enough is the answer