Consumer Credit Support  
Bailiff Advice Online

Go Back   Consumer Credit Support > Media Coverage
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 19-07-2009, 05:40 PM

sparkie1723 has a spectacular aura aboutsparkie1723 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by nattie View Post
They didn't because what they got me for was so obscure that when they confronted me with it, I thought it was something else since what Ian Pollock saw as interesting was not what I found as interesting.
As far as I am concerned Nattie Ian Pollock is a "Pillock" I made him aware of the things that RBS were up to last year.........but when he contacted the RBS fraud office he believed them ...fortunately my MP and Paul Walton's saw what I had ...same as I had given Ian "Pillock".......hence our meetings with the top people in RBS to try and sort it out.

sparkie
Old 21-07-2009, 06:07 PM

nattie will become famous soon enoughnattie will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkie1723 View Post
As far as I am concerned Nattie Ian Pollock is a "Pillock" I made him aware of the things that RBS were up to last year.........but when he contacted the RBS fraud office he believed them ...fortunately my MP and Paul Walton's saw what I had ...same as I had given Ian "Pillock".......hence our meetings with the top people in RBS to try and sort it out.

sparkie
I don't think I want to comment on BBC reporters because they work within guidelines and on what constitutes good stories. Each to their own I guess.

Some people say the grass isn't greener on the other side.....oops it is.
It has been nearly 6 months since I left the club and I have had to learn some good lessons about banking, banks and the internal workings of the banks' financial intelligence. They are stored in the memory for future use . I am even better now I am out