Consumer Credit Support  
Bailiff Advice Online

Go Back   Consumer Credit Support > Consumer Credit Support > Consumer Credit Act
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 27-07-2007, 02:40 PM

kennyparkroad is on a distinguished road

not paying is simple.

As you have not complied with my previous letters i once again would like to inform you that since you have failed to produce a copy of the executed agreement, i am well within my legal rights to stop payments.

Therefore, please take not that no further payment will be forthcoming.
Old 28-07-2007, 10:01 AM

zubo is a name known to allzubo is a name known to allzubo is a name known to allzubo is a name known to allzubo is a name known to allzubo is a name known to all

Red

You are not quite in the same position as I was. Like a lot of other people with outstanding CCA requests they have not stated in writing that they do not have a copy of the agreement, they have just not responded.

Please be aware that even if they do present you with a fully executed agreement say in three years time - they can from that point on then begin to execute the agreement and you will have to commence payments or else you will end up defaulted and in court.

However, they are currently out of time and in default.

You need to respond:

You have failed to comply with my CCA request within the timescales prescribed by the Act. It is now my intention to notify the appropriate authorities and seek your prosecution.

In addition you are in default and cannot enforce the alleged agreement. This means that you cannot apply any charges, you cannot sell nor assign the agreement, nor cancel nor default the agreement.

You have not proven you have my consent to share any data with third parties related to me, and must remove all and any defaults and confirm that you have done so.

You nor your employees nor any third parties may pursue me for this alleged debt, and you must remove all my telephone numbers from your systems and documents and confirm your compliance.

Finally, be aware that I have every intention of paying any lawful debts, but since you have failed to comply with the CCA then you have not proven the alleged debt and it is unenforceable. Until such time that you comply precisely with the requirements of the Act I do not acknowledge this debt and will cease payments forthwith.

yf

send it recorded

ok?

Z