Consumer Credit Support  
Bailiff Advice Online

Go Back   Consumer Credit Support > Consumer Credit Support > Moderator Questions
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 23-07-2008, 08:43 PM

HONESTLY is on a distinguished road
Default Levels of moderatorships ?

How many types of moderators are there ?
Old 23-07-2008, 09:23 PM
Assistant Moderator

Hocuspocus has a spectacular aura aboutHocuspocus has a spectacular aura about

Doesnt it depend on how many you want or how much you upgrade??? Thats a bit to teckie for me

" the cages we live in are often of our own making"

time for a life style change
Old 23-07-2008, 09:29 PM

Tamadus has disabled reputation

If you mean on CCS its simple.

We have assistant moderators, who's main function is to offer support and guidance.

We then have moderators, who can take certain actions as they need to like remove posts, issue warnings etc.

Supermods have slightly greater abilities and effectively act as part of the administration team.

Administrators (although not really moderators as such) have access to the backroom areas with restricted ability to make certain changes to the site itself.

Lastly you have me with total access to everything. So if you ever see me logged in under my real name then you can be sure something has happened, or I am making some major changes.
Advice & opinions of Tamadus and the Consumer Credit Support Group are offered from personal experience only. They are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. It is suggested you seek advice from a qualified, insured professional at all times

Please consider making a donation to this site (we suggest 5%) from any charges we help you reclaim.

consumercreditsupport.co.uk email addresses are now available at a cost of 5 per year. Please PM me for details
Old 24-07-2008, 07:54 AM

Dragonlady has disabled reputation

My main role is day to day Administration, but as I have been knobbled by the orthopaedic surgeon, BUT if I step in as a MOD and issue a warning , you know I have sharpened my little axe. To tell the truth I just like using my MOD avatar. Maybe Tam can change my title to Hatchet Woman or the Rotweiller
Old 24-07-2008, 08:52 AM

HONESTLY is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamadus View Post
If you mean on CCS its simple.

We have assistant moderators, who's main function is to offer support and guidance.

We then have moderators, who can take certain actions as they need to like remove posts, issue warnings etc.

Supermods have slightly greater abilities and effectively act as part of the administration team.

Administrators (although not really moderators as such) have access to the backroom areas with restricted ability to make certain changes to the site itself.

Lastly you have me with total access to everything. So if you ever see me logged in under my real name then you can be sure something has happened, or I am making some major changes.
I was wandering about this.
Old 24-07-2008, 10:45 AM
Assistant Moderator

Hocuspocus has a spectacular aura aboutHocuspocus has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by HONESTLY View Post
I was wandering about this.
were you becarefull DL is in there somewhere lol

" the cages we live in are often of our own making"

time for a life style change