Consumer Credit Support  
Bailiff Advice Online

Go Back   Consumer Credit Support > Consumer Credit Support > Moderator Questions
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 26-09-2008, 07:28 AM

Simian is a name known to allSimian is a name known to allSimian is a name known to allSimian is a name known to allSimian is a name known to allSimian is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by zubo View Post
Simian

Tell her Z says hi and I miss her badly

Z
Understood, Zubo. Will do.

I'll slap on some of my Jungle Formula and present her with a bunch of the usual produce !!

Perhaps even my "Special Reserve" avatar of me in my posing pouch might swing it.

Hmmmmm - p'raps not, looking at it.....
Old 26-09-2008, 08:17 AM

Simian is a name known to allSimian is a name known to allSimian is a name known to allSimian is a name known to allSimian is a name known to allSimian is a name known to all

Email duly sent, along with Zubo's sentiments.

"Hey, Mr Postman....Mr Postman, please......"
Old 26-09-2008, 08:28 AM

Dragonlady has disabled reputation

Niot the posing pouch, not a good look, but offer to let her stroke your hairy silver back
Old 26-09-2008, 08:46 AM

Yes, indeedy, DL - you're right, of course. And she does that so well - puts Sigourney Weaver in the shade - or in the Mist !!!
Old 26-09-2008, 10:06 PM

Cornucopia is a name known to allCornucopia is a name known to allCornucopia is a name known to allCornucopia is a name known to allCornucopia is a name known to allCornucopia is a name known to all

I'm here, I'm here!!!! LOL you lot are shocking!! Bill, I am NOT stroking your back!

Have posted and long and arduous thread about where i've been

I am so sorry for being absent for so long and I truly hadn't realised that I had, time has just flown....

P, I have kept up to speed when I have had 10 seconds to get on the laptop which isn't often these days......

Bill, I will be replying to you forthwith....

Birch, just saw your PM, will reply in a mo.

I am going to make a BIG effort to get back here properly....but please bear with me, a lot going on!

Lots of Love, T xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am always happy to give my time, advice and support without prejudice and based only on my own experience and knowledge, however, you must seek legal counsel if you are at all unsure of your claim......

Please do not publish my posts elsewhere without my express permission beforehand. Thank you!

Last edited by Simian : 28-09-2008 at 08:23 AM. Reason: Edited erroneously by Simian. Sincerest apologies to Cornucopia
Old 28-09-2008, 08:15 AM

My sincrest apologies to you, Corny - I edited your last post, when I was intending to quote it in my own post. I have hopefully re-constituted it, but apologise if the paragraphs are not as you originally set them. Tam (and vBulletin techies) - those two buttons are just TOO close together. "Edit" needs an "Are you sure ?" box, I reckon !!! Pressing all the wrong buttons with all the best intentions is just so ME, though, eh ? The road to Hell is paved with such stone, I'm told.

So...here's my original intention, with repeated apologies:-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornucopia View Post
I'm here, I'm here!!!! LOL you lot are shocking!! Bill, I am NOT stroking your back!

LOL - that's OK., babe - you just stroke wherever you feel OK - fine by me !!!
Have posted and long and arduous thread about where i've been

I am so sorry for being absent for so long and I truly hadn't realised that I had, time has just flown....

P, I have kept up to speed when I have had 10 seconds to get on the laptop which isn't often these days......

Been "away for a bit" myself, matey - so please don't stress. I've just sent a Sick-Note to Tam for my recent absence, and he's been most understanding. We're all so embarrassingly human, aren't we ? All we have to do is share that admission, IMVHO, and we become superhuman ( - but still embarrassed enough to have to change from Clarke Kent to Superman in the privacy of a telephone booth !!)
Bill, I will be replying to you forthwith....

No need, Corny - you have done so, already. thank you so much. Pressure off - OK ??

Birch, just saw your PM, will reply in a mo.

Birch missed you first. Your turn to buy the Newky Browns !!!

I am going to make a BIG effort to get back here properly....but please bear with me, a lot going on!

Lots of Love, T xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Say no more, Tanya, bless you. "Love is all you need."

.....plus the CCA, UTCCR, DPA, et al......!

XXX
Old 28-09-2008, 08:24 AM

Dragonlady has disabled reputation

How many times have I tried to explain an apes fingers, key boards and ale do not mix. if you are shampooing your back with the ale, you are not to drink it at the same time. Excuses, excuses, excuses
Old 28-09-2008, 08:40 AM

Yes, you are so right, DL. Ain't it funny how kidz love to suck on the flannel or sponge when having a bath. Likewise with me, I guess, and I nearly drained the bath !!!

For some strange reason, I remember a Laurel & Hardy film where Stan Laurel falls into a water butt. To avoid drowning, he simply drinks the entire contents, and then staggers about with a pot belly to put Gazza's drinking mate Jimmy 5-bellies to shame !!

But do us guys ever listen to female wisdom. Do we 'eck as like. Just does not compute. It only makes sense when we finally hobble home on a bruised ego and a busted crutch. Perhaps some things just aren't meant to be any different !!!

XXX