Consumer Credit Support  
Bailiff Advice Online

Go Back   Consumer Credit Support > Consumer Credit Support > OFT Test Case
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-02-2008, 03:56 PM

Belibaste is a name known to allBelibaste is a name known to allBelibaste is a name known to allBelibaste is a name known to allBelibaste is a name known to allBelibaste is a name known to all
Default No end to stays in sight yet

http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/rss/-/1/hi/...ss/7230466.stm

Please do not be offended if I have to edit out derogatory words or statements from your posts. Sometimes, this is necessary to protect the poster and the site from retaliatory action

Old 06-02-2008, 05:05 PM
Assistant Moderator

Hocuspocus has a spectacular aura aboutHocuspocus has a spectacular aura about

Very sad BB especially for the people who will be loosing their homes or businesses due to charges in their debts, its awful that nothing can be done, makes my blood boil.

If a stay on claims is in place then a a stay on collection of the amounts should be put in place too!

" the cages we live in are often of our own making"

time for a life style change
Old 06-02-2008, 05:58 PM

Belibaste is a name known to allBelibaste is a name known to allBelibaste is a name known to allBelibaste is a name known to allBelibaste is a name known to allBelibaste is a name known to all

I agree HP

If the whole amount is made up of charges and the creditor tries to enforce then, there is a precedent which should be used to ask for the stay to be lifted but, this would only work if the whole amount were charges.

Please do not be offended if I have to edit out derogatory words or statements from your posts. Sometimes, this is necessary to protect the poster and the site from retaliatory action

Old 06-02-2008, 06:08 PM
Assistant Moderator

Hocuspocus has a spectacular aura aboutHocuspocus has a spectacular aura about

You would think any charges amount that was having its credibility questioned in court would be with commonsense non collectible, but this whole issue has been biased from the start.

" the cages we live in are often of our own making"

time for a life style change