Consumer Credit Support  
Bailiff Advice Online

Go Back   Consumer Credit Support > Housing > Housing
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 07-08-2008, 02:15 PM

N40 is on a distinguished road

She doesn't live in 123 Sunnymead avenue anymore, that was first stop in april when nobody answerd any phones....if anyone does know how to locate a current address to serve a warrant that would be great.
Old 07-08-2008, 02:30 PM

HONESTLY is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by N40 View Post
She doesn't live in 123 Sunnymead avenue anymore, that was first stop in april when nobody answerd any phones....if anyone does know how to locate a current address to serve a warrant that would be great.

Look on 192.com and then also on :

www.creditgate.com . This will give you a free basic search and also any buisiness/es she may also have.

Also it may be worth doing a search to see who owns the property. As you can i suppose apply the freedom of information act para 10 and ask for the information free of charge from land registry !!!!

Last edited by HONESTLY : 07-08-2008 at 02:33 PM.
Old 09-08-2008, 04:18 PM
Assistant Moderator

Hocuspocus has a spectacular aura aboutHocuspocus has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by HONESTLY View Post
. As you can i suppose apply the freedom of information act para 10 and ask for the information free of charge from land registry !!!!
or do it on line and pay 3 and get it emailed in 2 minutes

" the cages we live in are often of our own making"

time for a life style change
Old 22-09-2008, 10:45 PM

boofyh is on a distinguished road
Unhappy

Hi

I have only just found out there is a problem with Hyden lettings, we have been happily paying our rent for a property in brompton to them and only needed to contact them to sort out a leaky tap!

We have no idea who our landlord is we were told he/she moved to Australia so it was easier if everything we needed went through them. The landlord hasnt contacted us, but if they are not getting paid they must know there is a problem.

I will have to dig out our contracts etc to see if we can find anything and the exact date our contract runs out just in case but can anyone let me know what the current status of hyden lettings is?

Thanks
Old 23-09-2008, 06:39 AM
Administrator

Phillipa is on a distinguished road

Boofyh,
Welcome. I would immediately cease paying rent to Hyden and put the money into another account. i would write a letter to Hyden at their last known address and send it recorded delivery requesting how and when you pay your rent in future. i would also go to the Shelter site and check out things there. Also make an appointment with your local CAB to find out if they can help further. Your landlord wont be too happy if they are not receiving the payments. after all this could be paying the mortgage on the house. You could check with the Land Registry as to who does own the house and take it from there yourself.

Sending the letter by recorded delivery and if it is not delivered and signed for, you have proof for a Court that you have made the effort to do things lawfully.

Last edited by Dragonlady : 23-09-2008 at 08:02 AM.
Old 23-09-2008, 06:44 AM

You are right in what you are sayong. Hyden has been upto its tricks since mid feburary. Various people have got county court judgements and also charging orders against hyden on a property in gillingham,kent.
Old 23-09-2008, 12:43 PM
Assistant Moderator

Hocuspocus has a spectacular aura aboutHocuspocus has a spectacular aura about

If people are still paying and Hyden recieveing then what the hell is going on!

surely there should be some press announcement or something this can't continue, hyden is laughing in everyones faces even the courts.???

" the cages we live in are often of our own making"

time for a life style change
Old 27-11-2008, 11:53 PM

The press will not be interested in this.
Old 25-06-2009, 05:09 PM

Just found this if anybody wants to use this as a fighting tactic :

http://www.kentonline.co.uk/medway_m...ith_fraud.aspx

The director of a lettings firm has been charged with 20 counts of fraud.
Nirver Panesar, 38, of Woodlands Road, Gillingham, is a director of Riverside Lettings in Maidstone.
He was charged on Wednesday, June 24 and has been bailed to appear before Maidstone Magistrates on Thursday, July 9.
The charges follow allegations that he spent the deposits he took from tenants and refused to pay them back.
Old 25-06-2009, 11:25 PM
Super Moderator

The Terminator is a name known to allThe Terminator is a name known to allThe Terminator is a name known to allThe Terminator is a name known to allThe Terminator is a name known to allThe Terminator is a name known to all

Well the crux of this is not to engage a letting agency their as bad as the banks.And as we own 70% of the banks I' dont think theres any arguement here.GB eat yer heart out.

Term

The courts shall not make an enforcement order under section 65(1) if section 61(1)(a) (signing of agreements) was not complied with unless a document (whether or not in the prescribed form and complying with regulations under section 60(1)) itself containing all the prescribed terms of the agreement was signed by the debtor or hirer (whether or not in the prescribed manner

Moneylending transactions as a class give rise to significant social problems.

Astalavista baby and I'll be back