Consumer Credit Support  
Bailiff Advice Online

Go Back   Consumer Credit Support > Media Coverage
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 16-02-2009, 04:32 PM

Bill-K is just really niceBill-K is just really niceBill-K is just really niceBill-K is just really nice

I note elsewhere in this issue:-

http://www.independent.co.uk/opinion...y-1623016.html

"...They show no remorse, they haven't repented, they are not contrite ... they say sorry and will go back to their old ways as soon as they can. Therefore, it is reasonable to conclude, their ways will have to be changed for them.If they can't be trusted to develop a new banking industry, it means it will have to be done for them. Some say it should be the Government, others the regulators I like the idea of private equity tearing them back to their solid and sustainable origins. Now that would really make them sorry."

It seems somewhat poignant to me that Tim's story runs alongside the stories of blatant ineptitude and dishonesty surrounding his bosses. Tim was - and is - a truthful and honest man, who served others for no reward other than a clear conscience. What a contrast to those who clearly attach no value to Tim's virtues, yet expect us to trust them with our hard-earned money. The "fid" in "Fiduciary" implies that we trust them. They have betrayed this trust with their dishonesty. As DL implies above, Tim has betrayed nobody, as he has been impeccably honest and truthful, yet his former employers clearly expected him to behave otherwise.

Hail to you, Tim, our very own "Man for All Seasons."

Old 18-02-2009, 10:30 PM

Cornucopia is a name known to allCornucopia is a name known to allCornucopia is a name known to allCornucopia is a name known to allCornucopia is a name known to allCornucopia is a name known to all

Good God, I had no idea....well Tim you are truly a hero!

I know that finding a new job must be your priority in these straightened times and I wish you lots of luck in doing so.

At the very least, you can hold your head high unlike your previous employer and their ilk.

With very best wishes,

Cornx

I am always happy to give my time, advice and support without prejudice and based only on my own experience and knowledge, however, you must seek legal counsel if you are at all unsure of your claim......

Please do not publish my posts elsewhere without my express permission beforehand. Thank you!
Old 26-03-2009, 12:30 PM

nattie will become famous soon enoughnattie will become famous soon enough

This is an advance notice that Radio 4 have recorded an interview with myself and John Humphries for a programme called "On the Ropes". It is due to be broadcast on 21st April 2009 subject to confirmation. I know I have been quite cagey with regards to things and I believe the interview will properly tell my story. Thank you to Radio 4.
Old 26-03-2009, 02:35 PM
Assistant Moderator

TANZARELLI is a glorious beacon of lightTANZARELLI is a glorious beacon of lightTANZARELLI is a glorious beacon of lightTANZARELLI is a glorious beacon of lightTANZARELLI is a glorious beacon of lightTANZARELLI is a glorious beacon of light

Nice one nattie, let us know when you get confirmation.
Old 26-03-2009, 08:13 PM

Tamadus has disabled reputation

I for one am looking forward to listening to this programme
Advice & opinions of Tamadus and the Consumer Credit Support Group are offered from personal experience only. They are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. It is suggested you seek advice from a qualified, insured professional at all times

Please consider making a donation to this site (we suggest 5%) from any charges we help you reclaim.

consumercreditsupport.co.uk email addresses are now available at a cost of 5 per year. Please PM me for details
Old 27-03-2009, 04:26 PM
Assistant Moderator

Hocuspocus has a spectacular aura aboutHocuspocus has a spectacular aura about

Hey Nattie nice one for getting your situation out there, you have done plenty of fantastic work helping others, and getting your side aired is only justt.

It's the icing on the cake, i will be tuning in.

" the cages we live in are often of our own making"

time for a life style change
Old 27-03-2009, 04:35 PM

I have provisional confirmation but the schedules for Radio 4 are updated 2 weeks in advance I think so until April 7th I will not have definitive confirmation however the information I have from the BBC has the Broadcast date as 21st April 2009.
Old 28-03-2009, 08:42 AM

Simian is a name known to allSimian is a name known to allSimian is a name known to allSimian is a name known to allSimian is a name known to allSimian is a name known to all

One of those infernal phrases used in employment termination is "We have to let you go..." isn't it ? They imply that by taking away your livelihood they are giving you your freedom.

It seems to me that they have done EXACTLY that in your case, Tim, and I hope you are able to make the most of that unshackled freedom at last. Has anybody demanded that you return some of your obscene pension, smashed your windows while you were away on an extended holiday, or dented one of your Mercs ? Have you 'shredded' anybody's future ?

You have true freedom, my friend, and it is priceless. You have earned it honestly, and there is no price on your head. You will use it wisely, I am sure. Because you are a gentleman. No less.

A Knighthood means nothing. An abuse of power takes such privilege even further beneath contempt. You have integrity - not some honour bestowed by a mere human.

I will listen to your words closely, when they are transmitted, as they will be worth hearing, I'll wager, sir.

Last edited by Simian : 28-03-2009 at 08:46 AM.
Old 30-03-2009, 08:38 AM

Thanks for mentioning the thread Boudicca cos it made me realise I missed an article from the Norwich Evening News(I had no input into the article but I did thank Stacia Briggs)
http://www.eveningnews24.co.uk/conte...A23%3A47%3A827

Please do not have coffee, tea or any other drink while reading this one cos it will end up on the computer screen
Old 30-03-2009, 09:02 AM

Dragonlady has disabled reputation

That article is good way to start the day and what she says is so true.