Consumer Credit Support  
Bailiff Advice Online

Go Back   Consumer Credit Support > Consumer Credit Support > Breaking News
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-06-2007, 05:09 PM

Lefty is a glorious beacon of lightLefty is a glorious beacon of lightLefty is a glorious beacon of lightLefty is a glorious beacon of lightLefty is a glorious beacon of lightLefty is a glorious beacon of light
Default COBBETTS being sued

HI

Good news people. Every debtors friend Cobblers is caught up in the massive alledged mortage fraud & as a result are being sued by lenders.

The SFO are still investigating & ******** charges might follow
Old 03-06-2007, 05:28 PM

Tamadus has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty View Post
HI

Good news people. Every debtors friend Cobblers is caught up in the massive alledged mortage fraud & as a result are being sued by lenders.

The SFO are still investigating & ******** charges might follow
Wonderful news Lefty plenty more to follow yet though
Advice & opinions of Tamadus and the Consumer Credit Support Group are offered from personal experience only. They are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. It is suggested you seek advice from a qualified, insured professional at all times

Please consider making a donation to this site (we suggest 5%) from any charges we help you reclaim.

consumercreditsupport.co.uk email addresses are now available at a cost of 5 per year. Please PM me for details
Old 03-06-2007, 05:44 PM

Simian is a name known to allSimian is a name known to allSimian is a name known to allSimian is a name known to allSimian is a name known to allSimian is a name known to all

I believe there was a small group who were discussing this, and a certain "Cheval du Mer" may have been involved. Glad to see it seems to have borne fruit.
Old 03-06-2007, 05:48 PM

Lefty is a glorious beacon of lightLefty is a glorious beacon of lightLefty is a glorious beacon of lightLefty is a glorious beacon of lightLefty is a glorious beacon of lightLefty is a glorious beacon of light

This fraud if proven is massive, involving many millions. Haywards chief valuer is alledged to be invloved. He's been on suspenstion for months. Guy drives a Porche!
Old 03-06-2007, 10:30 PM

Dragonlady has disabled reputation

Yippee, could another lot of harrassers be for the chop? Now let me think which bank is using Cobbetts. This is so good. Chippy chopper...
Old 04-06-2007, 02:35 PM

siren is a glorious beacon of lightsiren is a glorious beacon of lightsiren is a glorious beacon of lightsiren is a glorious beacon of lightsiren is a glorious beacon of light

Couldn't happen to a nicer firm

Sxxx
Old 04-06-2007, 02:43 PM
mincemeat

Just a thought, but if the firm goes to the wall with regards to the mortgage fraud, where do all of the 'accounts' they hold stand? If a receivers firm are introduced to dispose of the assets, won't they have to send out letters to each account so say they are being re-sold? This opens up a thousand avenues for anyone involved in having any subsequent court action dismissed due to lack of the necessary paperwork on deed of assignment issues?
Old 04-06-2007, 02:49 PM

Dragonlady has disabled reputation

Thought provoking Mincemeat. National Bank and Cobbetts could have some unforeseen problems. maybe they will hand everything back to the OC??? What a fine mess this would be. Laughing all the way to the bank.
Old 04-06-2007, 03:24 PM

Tamadus has disabled reputation

It will certainly get messy

Once my Abbey case is resolved I'm going to catch up on all my outstanding stuff and then go after Link Asset and GEMoney in their various guises.
Advice & opinions of Tamadus and the Consumer Credit Support Group are offered from personal experience only. They are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. It is suggested you seek advice from a qualified, insured professional at all times

Please consider making a donation to this site (we suggest 5%) from any charges we help you reclaim.

consumercreditsupport.co.uk email addresses are now available at a cost of 5 per year. Please PM me for details
Old 04-06-2007, 03:29 PM

Simian is a name known to allSimian is a name known to allSimian is a name known to allSimian is a name known to allSimian is a name known to allSimian is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
...What a fine mess this would be...

"That's another fine mess...."