Consumer Credit Support  
Bailiff Advice Online

Go Back   Consumer Credit Support > Consumer Credit Support > The Vineyard
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 16-09-2009, 11:33 AM

Dragonlady has disabled reputation
Default Little things

When I was in Texas I did some machine embroidery, in fact I quite enjoyed my lessons and couldn't learn enough. I came home with all sorts of clothing embroidered along with bags for shopping, you know the fabric ones now we are all green. I embroidered to my little heart's content.

Back home and the itch was taking hold. yesterday my new machine arrived, together with all the cottons and stabilers required for this hobby. Oh happiness. I did well on both purchases. The machine I bought is being supersceded so the dealer knocked quite a bit off the list price. I then purchased all the cottons from another source. the cottons I ordered were no longer stocked so they contacted me and did me an even better deal. I have 80 reels of cotton, 3 reels of bobbin filler and three packs of stabiliser and a large sample pack of different stabilers for the orginal order price and they courier delivered the lot me within 24 hours.

On line you can order patterns for the machine, from the States they make special offers so this morning I bought three patterns for less 10.00, all zipped and now loaded on to my usb pen.

My machine can be connected to a computer. I did buy a notebook for this while in the States and everything works together. I had to buy an adapter for the notebook, got that $10.00 in Walmart, so for an outlay of less than 800.00, compared to the usual cost of over 1700.00, I am a happy ole dragon. This morning I have already embroidered a pair of handtowels for the guest bathroom.

I am now going to teach myself how to digitize different graphics for the machine. Sometimes you see a nice graphic that could be converted for clothing. I have looked at the software for this but at 600.00 odd, surely I can get myself a deal or start looking on the internet for this software.

Yes I am still creating computer graphics and email stationery. How fortunate can an old dragon be?