Consumer Credit Support  
Bailiff Advice Online

Go Back   Consumer Credit Support > Consumer Credit Support > The Vineyard
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 30-09-2007, 08:28 PM

Perseus is a name known to allPerseus is a name known to allPerseus is a name known to allPerseus is a name known to allPerseus is a name known to allPerseus is a name known to all

Instigated by you I pressume?
Under what course of action Honestly?
Any advice or guidance given by Perseus or Consumer Credit Support is provided without prejudice, and is based on personal experience only. Please seek professional legal assistance to clarify your particular case. Thank you.

If we've helped in recovering bank charges, please help us keep this site alive for others by donating.

sedit qui timuit ne non succederet.
He who feared he would not succeed, sat still.
Old 30-09-2007, 08:30 PM

callumsgran will become famous soon enough

H was there any other reason you can think of for your 'employers' wanting to end your contract?
Was this new member of staff a relative of theirs by any chance?

Unfortunately i'm not an expert in any given field legally, and my advice is given without prejudice and without liability so please if in any doubt whatsoever seek help from an insured qualified professional.

Contents of my posts are purely my own personal opinions and not intended to be a personal attack on any one person, so please do not take offence

Also they are not condoned or endorsed in any way, shape or form by CCS. Thank you!
Old 30-09-2007, 08:51 PM

HONESTLY is on a distinguished road

I think that the member of staff was the freind of the scheme manager and also they knew that i had let a bigger contract go due to Being busy with this one. Where as i was doing 17- 20 days a month over the previous months my days had dipped down to 4-5 a month.

pers it is a small claim for the 28 days notice that they were supposed to pay me on termination but at the same time they are saying that the average over the last 18 months was 17 days a month. although they will not admit their mistake at the last hearing they had a default judgement set aside for 4112.12 and tried to claim costs which included a barrister but the costs were not allowed as it was a small claim.
Old 30-09-2007, 10:28 PM

InKogneeToh is a splendid one to beholdInKogneeToh is a splendid one to beholdInKogneeToh is a splendid one to beholdInKogneeToh is a splendid one to beholdInKogneeToh is a splendid one to beholdInKogneeToh is a splendid one to behold

Well Honestly, all I can say is that it's a good job your snails are so easy to keep and maintain, what with the number of claims you have to work on, and the court attendances to make! Do you by any chance just throw your kids the occasional cabbage too?
Old 30-09-2007, 11:37 PM
Assistant Moderator

Hocuspocus has a spectacular aura aboutHocuspocus has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by HONESTLY View Post
i have had accusations of threatning to r***,
Sorry couldn't post earlier was out and about.
The accusation of threatening to rape, is basically saying you have or threatened to commit a ******** act, your employer should therefore have a number from the police when they reported this, if they haven't then they didn't.

The issue that I pm'ed you about earlier,( sorry to detailed to post in main screen) when i did get advise as how i could of tackled the issues, i was informed they have a duty to inform the police of any illegal activity or activity that could risk the safety of another within their employees and threats to rape are by no means a small incident. i wonder if she would be so willing to make a statment to the police?

This is a serious allegation if it were real ,they would have called in the police.
If i was in your position and wanting to strongly defend i would look into the damage it has done to your employment and go heavly in with questions as to why it hasn't been reported.

We both know they are willing to do what ever it takes to get someone out , and what ever it takes to stitch someone up, but they can not walk away from the fact they have a duty to inform the police and it is someone they will not! want sticking thier nose in thier systems, as most are so crooked you wouldnt get a pipe cleaner round them.

Just my opinion from similar circumstances.
Good Luck with this
HP

Last edited by Hocuspocus : 30-09-2007 at 11:39 PM.
Old 30-09-2007, 11:47 PM

I reported the racial incident to the police. The story that they made up convinced the police it was me who started it off and they let it drop.
Old 30-09-2007, 11:54 PM
Assistant Moderator

Hocuspocus has a spectacular aura aboutHocuspocus has a spectacular aura about

Was the threat to rape reported? how can they sack you for a serious threat that they failed to report. It is either serious or not?

So they can sack you for it and say , oh well he only threatened to rape a woman??? they are so twisted.

Still think its a good point and needs addressing.

I posted this in my last post
This is a serious allegation if it were real ,they would have called in the police. a figure of speech. As they never tell the police anything they can cover up, and this is a situation they may well have built and now trying to abuse in exactly the same manner as the real thing.

Last edited by Hocuspocus : 01-10-2007 at 12:25 AM.
Old 01-10-2007, 09:30 AM

They have not reported nor have they mentioned it in any of their defence. When i went to the police and told them what had happenned they said they could not do anything as unless the victim reports it they cannot do anything with it. In the defence papers filed. There is a email to the scheme manger giving a complete breakdown of what happenned etc. All without my knowledge and during the shift.
Old 01-10-2007, 09:34 AM

Dragonlady has disabled reputation

If you have the name of the alleged victim and in light of the woman who screamed rape twice and it was proved false, you might have a case by taking her to court for defamation. You can't make unfounded accusations and get away with it. The employers have a responsibility to investigate this fully. You cannot dismiss someone without proof. Suspend while an investigation goes on, but dismiss NO. Contractor or not. Gross misconduct or ******** activity has to be proved.
Old 01-10-2007, 11:34 AM

Hesring date as following :

The hearing of the claim will take place @ 12.00 on the 19 november 2007 @ medway county court, anchorage house, 47-67 high street chatham

For the court to determine as a preliminary issue whether the claimant contracted with defendant or with another entity. If the court finds on the point for the claimant it will list the case for a further hearing whether the contract was determined in breach of its terms.

And then the normal.