Consumer Credit Support  
Bailiff Advice Online

Go Back   Consumer Credit Support > Consumer Credit Support > Social Security Benefits
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-03-2008, 08:11 PM

Lefty is a glorious beacon of lightLefty is a glorious beacon of lightLefty is a glorious beacon of lightLefty is a glorious beacon of lightLefty is a glorious beacon of lightLefty is a glorious beacon of light

Duhh !
Old 15-03-2008, 10:13 AM

Paulwlton will become famous soon enoughPaulwlton will become famous soon enough

One major difference. Most people who are cheating do so as a means to keep their heads above water. The banks and finance industry cheat because of their avarice.

Last edited by Paulwlton : 15-03-2008 at 10:34 AM.
Old 15-03-2008, 01:50 PM
Assistant Moderator

Hocuspocus has a spectacular aura aboutHocuspocus has a spectacular aura about

IF i won the lottery my immediate family would benefit no ends and as for on going benefits that just wouldn't happen as money would be offered to set up businesses for them to be self sufficient.

My direct family members would use the offer to their best advantage and would not expect it to continue and any direct family that did surely that would only be an act of selfishness? have to wonder how some peoples direct family view there supporting direct family?

I witnessed a conversation yesterday, a Nan that only baby sits for her daughter if she pays her with 100 fags and 10 ....there is something seriously wrong if this is what direct family is built on?

Or may be I'm as deluded as DL?

The para that was here was Edited & added in error

Or maybe I would just dint see many boundaries when it comes to helping the ones I love build a better lives for them selves?

" the cages we live in are often of our own making"

time for a life style change

Last edited by Lefty : 23-03-2008 at 03:33 AM.
Old 15-03-2008, 01:54 PM
Assistant Moderator

Hocuspocus has a spectacular aura aboutHocuspocus has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty View Post
& what does it matter to you what they drive unless it's just jealousy of course.

I haven't said anything about what they drive?? ..deleted the rest ... im pming you Lefty

" the cages we live in are often of our own making"

time for a life style change

Last edited by Hocuspocus : 15-03-2008 at 02:37 PM.
Old 15-03-2008, 02:40 PM

HONESTLY is on a distinguished road

I am looking at a similar scenario.
Old 15-03-2008, 03:35 PM

Dragonlady has disabled reputation

There but for the grace of whtever Diety, go I.
Old 15-03-2008, 08:54 PM

Lefty is a glorious beacon of lightLefty is a glorious beacon of lightLefty is a glorious beacon of lightLefty is a glorious beacon of lightLefty is a glorious beacon of lightLefty is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hocuspocus View Post
IF i won the lottery my immediate family would benefit no ends and as for on going benefits that just wouldn't happen as money would be offered to set up businesses for them to be self sufficient.

My direct family members would use the offer to their best advantage and would not expect it to continue and any direct family that did surely that would only be an act of selfishness? have to wonder how some peoples direct family view there supporting direct family?

I witnessed a conversation yesterday, a Nan that only baby sits for her daughter if she pays her with 100 fags and 10 ....there is something seriously wrong if this is what direct family is built on?

Or may be I'm as deluded as DL?

I agree with the Nan. She has probably started charging because the daughter keeps parking the grandchild far to often & by requesting these payment the mother probably thinks twice before asking her to babysit to often

Or maybe I would just dint see many boundaries when it comes to helping the ones I love build a better lives for them selves?
I agree with the Nan. She has probably started charging because the daughter keeps parking the grandchild far to often & by requesting these payments the mother probably thinks twice before asking her to babysit to often
Old 27-05-2008, 11:51 AM

courtness is on a distinguished road

Hi - wow, sounds like a lot of people know the system very well - whereas I have only just began to think that I have been wrong to accept no support at all for over five years now, based on the fact that I do not have "enough N.I. stamps"..........think I'll try to get the New Deal that the goverment talk about but bet I'll be brushed off again, ho hum

and don't we know it![/i]
[/font][/SIZE[/size]]
Old 27-05-2008, 12:05 PM

Dragonlady has disabled reputation

Courtness, It would be a good idea to arrange an appointment with the CAB and see what benefits you are entitled to.
Old 27-05-2008, 12:24 PM

courtness is on a distinguished road

Hi - yes I need to get more advice on this - have put an online claim in to see what they come up with

and don't we know it![/i]
[/font][/SIZE[/size]]