Consumer Credit Support  
Bailiff Advice Online

Go Back   Consumer Credit Support > Welcome > Welcome
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 30-01-2009, 10:07 PM

motherof3 is on a distinguished road
Default hello

Hi. I don't now where to start I feel so scared, I have so many people after me. I don't now where to start. I have credit card bills up to my eyes and I don't now how to pay them, this is a last resort. I hope to hear back....
Old 30-01-2009, 10:10 PM

Cornucopia is a name known to allCornucopia is a name known to allCornucopia is a name known to allCornucopia is a name known to allCornucopia is a name known to allCornucopia is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by motherof3 View Post
Hi. I don't now where to start I feel so scared, I have so many people after me. I don't now where to start. I have credit card bills up to my eyes and I don't now how to pay them, this is a last resort. I hope to hear back....
Oh no, I am so sorry to hear that....would you like to post up a statement of affairs so that can analyse your current situation.

Fear not.....help is at hand....

I look forward to hearing from you!

Regards,

Corn x

I am always happy to give my time, advice and support without prejudice and based only on my own experience and knowledge, however, you must seek legal counsel if you are at all unsure of your claim......

Please do not publish my posts elsewhere without my express permission beforehand. Thank you!
Old 30-01-2009, 10:11 PM

rippedoffagain is on a distinguished road

Welcome motherof3.

Most of us have been there, and we are here to help.

What is your most pressing worry?
Old 30-01-2009, 10:11 PM

rippedoffagain is on a distinguished road

Evening Corn, long time no see.
Old 30-01-2009, 10:13 PM

Cornucopia is a name known to allCornucopia is a name known to allCornucopia is a name known to allCornucopia is a name known to allCornucopia is a name known to allCornucopia is a name known to all

Hello Ripped, all good thanks, how are you, lovely to see you again! x

I am always happy to give my time, advice and support without prejudice and based only on my own experience and knowledge, however, you must seek legal counsel if you are at all unsure of your claim......

Please do not publish my posts elsewhere without my express permission beforehand. Thank you!
Old 30-01-2009, 10:13 PM

MBNA, Barclays, Lloyds, Cap 1, Welcome, barclaycard, etc etc
Old 30-01-2009, 10:15 PM

I feel lie they are all closing in and I have nothing to pay
Old 30-01-2009, 10:16 PM

Quote:
MBNA, Barclays, Lloyds, Cap 1, Welcome, barclaycard, etc etc
Would you care to expand?

Old 30-01-2009, 10:16 PM

Tamadus has disabled reputation

Quote:
Hi Motherof3 and welcome to CCS. Your in as good a place as any for the help you need.

Firstly we are going to need some information, like who the creditors are and how far these accounts have got in the process. Have any been assigned to debt collection agencies etc.

Secondly this is unlikely to be a quick fix as some claims can and do run on seemingly forever (I personally have one that hasnt moved in 2 years)

Have you sat down and worked out a income/expenditure account sheet and/or a repayment schedule? Some people find it eases the stress levels to enter a debt management plan with somebody like Consumer Credit Advisory Service and then deal with each creditor in turn. dealing with multiple creditors can become stressful in itself.

As a start can you post some details for each creditor in the appropriate forum for that creditor please. I realise most of this will be duplicates at the moment but it does help to keep each creditor in one place. Then we can start giving details of how to tackle each in turn.
Advice & opinions of Tamadus and the Consumer Credit Support Group are offered from personal experience only. They are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. It is suggested you seek advice from a qualified, insured professional at all times

Please consider making a donation to this site (we suggest 5%) from any charges we help you reclaim.

consumercreditsupport.co.uk email addresses are now available at a cost of 5 per year. Please PM me for details
Old 30-01-2009, 10:18 PM

Tamadus has disabled reputation

Hey I started my post with only Mo3's in here and you lot have jumped in to confuse me lol.

Hi Corny and Ripped.
Advice & opinions of Tamadus and the Consumer Credit Support Group are offered from personal experience only. They are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. It is suggested you seek advice from a qualified, insured professional at all times

Please consider making a donation to this site (we suggest 5%) from any charges we help you reclaim.

consumercreditsupport.co.uk email addresses are now available at a cost of 5 per year. Please PM me for details