Consumer Credit Support  
Bailiff Advice Online

Go Back   Consumer Credit Support > Consumer Credit Support > Moderator Questions
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-11-2007, 01:36 PM
Assistant Moderator

Hocuspocus has a spectacular aura aboutHocuspocus has a spectacular aura about

I rang LLoyds loans to get the break down on my lads write off from his finance on his moped?

I thought we were talking Loan's ?

" the cages we live in are often of our own making"

time for a life style change
Old 04-11-2007, 01:45 PM

Maxie Girl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
Blackhorse and Kia Finance are both subsidiaries of Lloyds TSB.

I know this for a fact, as our car is financed by Kia. I rang and discussed this with guess who BLACKHORSE (same address same phone numbers) and yes the gentleman at the other klindly confirmed they are part of Lloyds Banking Group.

Would anyone like to see my paperwork?

Blackhorse is the loans branch of Lloyds and have nothing to do with Lloyds bank accounts. They only deal in personal loans. This is why the Blackhorse is listed as a Finance Company and has it's own forum
I stand corrected but was only merely stating what I'd been told I had 'No' intention of proving a point or starting a world war over this and im sorry if I offended anyone with what information I'd clearly been given wrongly

To stop any further confusion, when I replied to this, HP's reply was not up or posted.

Last edited by Maxie Girl : 04-11-2007 at 02:00 PM.
Old 04-11-2007, 01:58 PM
Assistant Moderator

Hocuspocus has a spectacular aura aboutHocuspocus has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxie Girl View Post
I stand corrected but was only merely stating what I'd been told I had 'No' intention of proving a point or starting a world war over this and I'm sorry if I offended anyone with what information I'd clearly been given wrongly
Its OK MG its how we all share and learn if we all didn't get issues corrected redirected and spoken they would continue.

Its OK, proving a point can some times correct a wrong and again thats how we get to the bottom of things, all issues have to be brought to the table.

Its how some people choose to bring the corrections to the table that can cause friction, we don't point score here we are all in the same boat if a post is left as an open question or an open comment it is left for expansion.

Some people chose to make closed corrections when they are wrong or have not read the thread in it's entirety, its those posts that are harmful to the flow of a subject to the true resolve of the OP's question.

So no harm done

" the cages we live in are often of our own making"

time for a life style change
Old 04-11-2007, 04:03 PM

Dragonlady has disabled reputation

Well said Hocus.

No point scoring allowed. Just making sure that there are no misunderstanding regarding who owns what and where to send for the documentation you need for your reclaims or whatever.

No use SARing Lloyds TSB for a Blackhorse Loan, even though they are in same stable.
Old 05-11-2007, 10:48 AM

sparkie1723 has a spectacular aura aboutsparkie1723 has a spectacular aura about

This is another example of how these big Finance company's operate. I have a similar problem as some members know with the RBS Group (RBS & Nat West). It is so cleverly set up that athough they are as Dragon lady says "in the same stable" they only use this to THEIR advantage only.

For instance although Black Horse are owned by Lloyds TSB, if Black Horse went bust, it would not affect Lloyds in any way, they would just say they are a separate compny we are not responsible for their debts, nothing to do with us, and just carry on as if nothing has happened, write it off as a tax loss. Lloyds would not lose a penny, not that it will happen,....... but that is what would happen.

Lloyds TSB are as DARK as the Black Horse.

sparkie

Last edited by sparkie1723 : 05-11-2007 at 10:57 AM.