Consumer Credit Support  
Bailiff Advice Online

Go Back   Consumer Credit Support > Consumer Credit Support > Moderator Questions
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 28-01-2008, 05:02 AM

tbern123 will become famous soon enoughtbern123 will become famous soon enough
Default Not so much a question, but a couple of things for the Mods / Admin to take a look at

I have way to much time on my hands at the moment and I have spotted a couple of things over the last couple of days.

Terms & Conditions Forum

1)
Royal Bank of Scotland
http://consumercreditsupport.co.uk/f...play.php?f=116

For some reason RBS has been merged with BOS & HBOS
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Banks Forum

1)
Barclays Directors
http://consumercreditsupport.co.uk/s...ead.php?t=1841

However this is at least 12 months out of date.

This is the current board
http://www.newsroom.barclays.co.uk/c...p?NewsAreaID=1

2)
Royal Bank of Scotland Directors
http://consumercreditsupport.co.uk/f...splay.php?f=22

For some reason they are listed under Bank of Scotland
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now If you view the Banks Forum on itís own as per
http://consumercreditsupport.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=6

Northern Bank
Co-Operative Bank (with and without smile)
HSBC

Are all showing as being listed twice
Old 28-01-2008, 08:22 AM
Assistant Moderator

Hocuspocus has a spectacular aura aboutHocuspocus has a spectacular aura about

HI Tbern

The directors posts have been noted, I can't update until they are unstuck, which involves mod action. Mods are very busy peeps, so i think it could be an idea to weigh up how often the directors may change, against how useful the information is to work load

" the cages we live in are often of our own making"

time for a life style change
Old 28-01-2008, 08:54 AM

Belibaste is a name known to allBelibaste is a name known to allBelibaste is a name known to allBelibaste is a name known to allBelibaste is a name known to allBelibaste is a name known to all

Thanks for the housekeeping list Tbern

Changes at forum level have to be made by a supermod or admin but I have moved the RBS director's thread and opened the Barclays so, if you want to make amendments to the Barclays and then let me know when I can close it again HP, please feel free

Please do not be offended if I have to edit out derogatory words or statements from your posts. Sometimes, this is necessary to protect the poster and the site from retaliatory action

Old 28-01-2008, 09:13 AM
Assistant Moderator

Hocuspocus has a spectacular aura aboutHocuspocus has a spectacular aura about

Thanks BB will get on to it now

" the cages we live in are often of our own making"

time for a life style change
Old 28-01-2008, 12:44 PM

Belibaste is a name known to allBelibaste is a name known to allBelibaste is a name known to allBelibaste is a name known to allBelibaste is a name known to allBelibaste is a name known to all

Thanks HP/Tbern

I have closed the Barclays thread again now. I can't amend forums sub/forums but, anything else please give me a shout.

Bel
x

Please do not be offended if I have to edit out derogatory words or statements from your posts. Sometimes, this is necessary to protect the poster and the site from retaliatory action

Old 28-01-2008, 04:08 PM

tbern123 will become famous soon enoughtbern123 will become famous soon enough

Thanks...

Just have way to much time on my hands at the moment. I need to get out more
Old 28-01-2008, 11:27 PM

Tamadus has disabled reputation

I have looked at the Co-op /smile thread so many times and thought it was resolved but I'll take another look.
Advice & opinions of Tamadus and the Consumer Credit Support Group are offered from personal experience only. They are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. It is suggested you seek advice from a qualified, insured professional at all times

Please consider making a donation to this site (we suggest 5%) from any charges we help you reclaim.

consumercreditsupport.co.uk email addresses are now available at a cost of £5 per year. Please PM me for details