Consumer Credit Support  
Bailiff Advice Online

Go Back   Consumer Credit Support > Consumer Credit Support > Credit Reference Agencies
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 31-12-2008, 09:15 AM

sparkie1723 has a spectacular aura aboutsparkie1723 has a spectacular aura about

Hi Spark1,
Just write to all the CRA's and tell them quite clearly that it is not neccessary to prove financial loss for damage to credit status.............any detrimental information on your credit file has more than likely been obtained and stored on every creditor's data bank that you have accounts with, plus others who have searched your credit files without you knowing and that happens I know that and have proof of it.
quote them this section of :

Kpohraror v The Woolwich.
The Master in Chambers awarded 5,550 with interest as general damages for the injury to the plaintiffs credit.
The Court of appeal upheld that decision, but on a different ground, [color="Red"]that even a person who is not a “trader” can recover without proof of special damage, substantial damage for injury to his credit worthiness.[/COLOR]

"They appreciate that in resolving this matter my wife has incurred out of pocket expenses and have issued a cheque for 20. If she has suffered any financial loss as a result of the incorrect address, please forward proof and they will look with a view to compensation."
RUBBISH

sparkie

Last edited by sparkie1723 : 31-12-2008 at 09:18 AM.
Old 31-12-2008, 01:12 PM

spark1 is on a distinguished road

Cheers Sparkie

Im going to pm Tamadus, to see if I can have a private thread setup, so I can post some documents, to see if you guys can help me put together a strong letter.

Cheers Spark
Old 31-12-2008, 02:45 PM

Dragonlady has disabled reputation

Spark 1, grease an old dragons claw and the thread can be organised.
Old 01-01-2009, 01:48 AM

Tamadus has disabled reputation

leave that old dragons claws alone spark1, go ahead and start a thread in significant users or if you want a thread moving just shout

Hiow the heckj did we end up with 2 dragons in CCS lmao
Advice & opinions of Tamadus and the Consumer Credit Support Group are offered from personal experience only. They are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. It is suggested you seek advice from a qualified, insured professional at all times

Please consider making a donation to this site (we suggest 5%) from any charges we help you reclaim.

consumercreditsupport.co.uk email addresses are now available at a cost of 5 per year. Please PM me for details
Old 01-01-2009, 08:03 AM
Administrator

Phillipa is on a distinguished road

Hiow the heckj did we end up with 2 dragons in CCS lmao

Because we are kindred spirits and I was always the Dragonlady , some of UK's finest consultants will atest to this fact. <snigger> now cue evil laughter
Old 24-07-2009, 07:08 PM

Default Update

For those who don't have access to read my private thread, the following information is the out come of the assessment carried out by the ICO.

In the opinion of the ICO; Both GE Money and Booker Management services Limited did NOTcomply with the DPA.

At this moment in time Experian have complied with the DPA, however the well known DCA 1st Credit stuck their nose into my wife personal Data. How they done this is, is not known at this moment in time, because no records or Data was made available in the SAR I obtained from Experian.

The ICO have written to Experian requesting information relating to this occurance. The outcome will be interesting, because what ever explanation Experian offer, will only add strength to my case towards one or may be more of these companies involved in the wrong-doings which have taken place.

Aswell as the ICO, I also filed complaints with the FOS regarding 1st Credit and Booker Management Services. These complaints are now on their way to the Ombudsman, even though the FOS Adjudicator up held both complaints and awarded compenstion. I have e-mailed the ICO letter over to the FOS to help strenghten my case.

I still have plenty of things going on and will update when I can. This as been going on quite a while now, and takes alot of hard work to get anywhere. Most of the other members who contribute to my private thread have helped me a great deal, especailly that Sparkie Thanks Everyone

Heres my complaints tree I set up in November 2008, and its working quite well

The thing what I find strange is, when you complain to these companies, they always deny any wrong doings. Then in the end, it could cost them 500 a throw, if the FOS investigate them. Also they have to may have pay compensation (more money). Then it could cost them a fine in the courts if I take it that far, because Im not short of evidence to support any of my clams and given a civil case only as to been proven on the balance of probabilities, they would not win imo.

Cheers Tony

Last edited by spark1 : 24-07-2009 at 07:10 PM.
Old 16-08-2009, 02:16 PM

Default Update

Ive copied this over from my private thread for forum members who do not have access

Experian have done nothing wrong as far as the ICO are concerned, Im not surprised and really not bothered.

Barclays are caught up in all this now, and still not replied to my letter dated the 15th July, even though Ive had phone contact with them.

The ICO are asking 1st Credit how they decided the Debtor lives at my address. This could be the evidence I need to prove that GE Money caused all this mess, through the linked address they placed on the credit file in the first place.

Im happy the way things are unfolding, its all coming together nicely. The FOS have been updated with all the latest info. Once all loose ends are tied up, I can give it one last push

Thats all for now

Cheers Spark1