Consumer Credit Support  
Bailiff Advice Online

Go Back   Consumer Credit Support > Consumer Credit Support > Bits 'n' Pieces
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 20-12-2007, 12:13 AM

Maxie Girl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamadus View Post
The problem is probably one of 2 things Maxie. Either your browser is set to not accept cookies (unlikely but possible) or you dont have flash player installed and up to date. Consequently the site above (which uses flash) wont open properly.
You know what Tam, your a bloody genius cos that's what it is I have had a message come up a few times when I've been on something, saying I have no flash player installed and was wondering what that was Thank you hun Now where do I go to get it? and what do I need to do pet? cos I'm sodding useless on the PC

Thanks hun!!

Maxie.x
Old 20-12-2007, 12:19 AM
Assistant Moderator

TANZARELLI is a glorious beacon of lightTANZARELLI is a glorious beacon of lightTANZARELLI is a glorious beacon of lightTANZARELLI is a glorious beacon of lightTANZARELLI is a glorious beacon of lightTANZARELLI is a glorious beacon of light

http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/

Try here Maxie
Old 20-12-2007, 12:20 AM

Tamadus has disabled reputation

Try this site Maxie,

http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/downl...promoi d=BIOW

Only have 1 copy of your browser running and install the version specific to that browser, it should install once you download and run it.

I'm not a genius by any means hun but I do know a little bit about IT
Advice & opinions of Tamadus and the Consumer Credit Support Group are offered from personal experience only. They are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. It is suggested you seek advice from a qualified, insured professional at all times

Please consider making a donation to this site (we suggest 5%) from any charges we help you reclaim.

consumercreditsupport.co.uk email addresses are now available at a cost of 5 per year. Please PM me for details
Old 20-12-2007, 12:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TANZARELLI View Post
It opened for me fine.

Angela Knight is the mouthpiece or was that gobpiece for the BBA.

http://news.independent.co.uk/busine...cle2300459.ece

She tries to play down unlawful penalty claims and often ends up on tv with Mr media Martin Lewis. Sorry for the sarcasm.
Ooowww!!! say no more then hun I don't want to open her link she might frighten me

Maxie
Old 20-12-2007, 12:27 AM

Quote:
Try this site Maxie,

http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/downl...promoi d=BIOW

Only have 1 copy of your browser running and install the version specific to that browser, it should install once you download and run it.

I'm not a genius by any means hun but I do know a little bit about IT
Thanks Tam, your a diamond Will it be ok for Vista hun?
Old 20-12-2007, 12:34 AM

uh oh

If your using Vista then it should already be able to handle flash based sites. Try it and find out lol , if it's already there then it should tell you, especially if it's not compatable with Vista and/or IE7 (which is built into Vista)

If your using Vista then another possibility springs to mind. Vista is full of some new goodies which can block sites it considers 'dangerous' due to content it sees on them. I had to reduce security a little bit to visit several sites I regularly use. It might be seeing the links as possible phishing sites, so you may have to disable automatic blocking of phishing sites.
Advice & opinions of Tamadus and the Consumer Credit Support Group are offered from personal experience only. They are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. It is suggested you seek advice from a qualified, insured professional at all times

Please consider making a donation to this site (we suggest 5%) from any charges we help you reclaim.

consumercreditsupport.co.uk email addresses are now available at a cost of 5 per year. Please PM me for details
Old 20-12-2007, 12:37 AM

Maxie, if you do install it do NOT install google taskbar.

Ok use this site instead as it lists the various versions. The windows version is ok for Vista.

http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/alternates/

I repeat do NOT install google taskbar.

Old 20-12-2007, 12:48 AM

Quote:
Maxie, if you do install it do NOT install google taskbar.

Ok use this site instead as it lists the various versions. The windows version is ok for Vista.

http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/alternates/

I repeat do NOT install google taskbar.
Ok hun Thanks!! I think I'll leave to the o/h to do cos if he f****s it up then I can't get in trouble for it eh?
Old 20-12-2007, 01:00 AM

typical, pass the buck to him lmao.

Old 20-12-2007, 01:11 AM

Quote:
typical, pass the buck to him lmao.
Tooooo Right pmsl

He has a moto Quote: I'm always in the s***t, It's just the depth that varies

Lmao, but I have no clue as to why he says that

Maxie.x