Consumer Credit Support  
Bailiff Advice Online

Go Back   Consumer Credit Support > Consumer Credit Support > Bits 'n' Pieces
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 19-12-2007, 09:44 PM

Maxie Girl is on a distinguished road

Tut...tut...tut...Now, now Boys, you can stop bragging about the size cos it's the quality once turned on that counts

And that's the screen we'er talking about
Old 19-12-2007, 10:30 PM
Assistant Moderator

Hocuspocus has a spectacular aura aboutHocuspocus has a spectacular aura about

As long as your trapzoids are ok lads you will both be fine, if not and i can always pop round with me klein gage to sort you out .

" the cages we live in are often of our own making"

time for a life style change
Old 19-12-2007, 11:55 PM
Assistant Moderator

TANZARELLI is a glorious beacon of lightTANZARELLI is a glorious beacon of lightTANZARELLI is a glorious beacon of lightTANZARELLI is a glorious beacon of lightTANZARELLI is a glorious beacon of lightTANZARELLI is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hocuspocus View Post
As long as your trapzoids are ok lads
trapzoids, that sounds like a kind of piles or something LMAO
Old 20-12-2007, 12:06 AM

Tamadus has disabled reputation

I'm about to set up a windows media centre PC connected into my 42 inch TV so beat that lol.

This is going to become the centre of my TV/Audio system, so everything will be passed through itand ultimately routed through the house.

I'm also thinking seriously of running a multi monitor system on my main PC so I can have different windows open on different monitors, ie. forums on centre monitor, email on another and maybe admin control panel on a third.

2008 is definitely the year for playing around more with this computer stuff
Advice & opinions of Tamadus and the Consumer Credit Support Group are offered from personal experience only. They are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. It is suggested you seek advice from a qualified, insured professional at all times

Please consider making a donation to this site (we suggest 5%) from any charges we help you reclaim.

consumercreditsupport.co.uk email addresses are now available at a cost of 5 per year. Please PM me for details
Old 20-12-2007, 12:17 AM
Assistant Moderator

TANZARELLI is a glorious beacon of lightTANZARELLI is a glorious beacon of lightTANZARELLI is a glorious beacon of lightTANZARELLI is a glorious beacon of lightTANZARELLI is a glorious beacon of lightTANZARELLI is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamadus View Post
I'm about to set up a windows media centre PC connected into my 42 inch TV so beat that lol. ooooooooooooohhhhhhhh well you are the boss lol

This is going to become the centre of my TV/Audio system, so everything will be passed through itand ultimately routed through the house.

I'm also thinking seriously of running a multi monitor system on my main PC so I can have different windows open on different monitors, ie. forums on centre monitor, email on another and maybe admin control panel on a third.

2008 is definitely the year for playing around more with this computer stuff
I'll keep mine simple and just use the tabs on IE 7 I have got quite used to them now.
Old 20-12-2007, 12:23 AM

Tamadus has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TANZARELLI View Post
I'll keep mine simple and just use the tabs on IE 7 I have got quite used to them now.

Strangely enough I flit between using tabs and opening seperate version for different sites. I did the same when I used to use both IE6 and Firefox for some wierd reason. On CCS for example I always have 2 windos into the site open (sometimes more) but I just can't get used to using tabs for them, so I open CCS in seperate windows. Yet when I am doing research I use tabs
Advice & opinions of Tamadus and the Consumer Credit Support Group are offered from personal experience only. They are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. It is suggested you seek advice from a qualified, insured professional at all times

Please consider making a donation to this site (we suggest 5%) from any charges we help you reclaim.

consumercreditsupport.co.uk email addresses are now available at a cost of 5 per year. Please PM me for details
Old 20-12-2007, 12:33 AM
Assistant Moderator

Yes I have had more than one window open before but if you log off on one sometime it logs you out of the other usually if this is opened via a link, so I tend to stick with tabs now. I need to get out more LMAO
Old 20-12-2007, 02:21 AM

Perseus is a name known to allPerseus is a name known to allPerseus is a name known to allPerseus is a name known to allPerseus is a name known to allPerseus is a name known to all

Fellas,
As the 'head hunter' of this site, I thought I'd educate you...lol
Mines only 17 inches, but it's 14 inches deep!
This wind up CRT monitor HAS GOT TO GO lmao!

Multi synch'd monitors is most definitely the biz! jealous... nah (der YEAH!)

You can always right click, and open in new tab, or open in new window from the options there!

Too many windows, and only one bloody door!
Who's got the fire regs to hand, that don't seem right!
Any advice or guidance given by Perseus or Consumer Credit Support is provided without prejudice, and is based on personal experience only. Please seek professional legal assistance to clarify your particular case. Thank you.

If we've helped in recovering bank charges, please help us keep this site alive for others by donating.

sedit qui timuit ne non succederet.
He who feared he would not succeed, sat still.
Old 20-12-2007, 03:53 AM

Maxie Girl is on a distinguished road

Do you know? that there are more women queing outside this thread than there was for the recent X-Factor Auditions And it's all because they had heard about you guy's boasting of how many inches you have and if us women mention anything of the sort, we are told to diet Now- Boys---behave

And close those bloody windows It's freezing in here

Maxie.x
Old 20-12-2007, 09:58 AM
Assistant Moderator

LMAO Maxie. Whoever tells you to diet is a bit harsh I would say.