Consumer Credit Support  
Bailiff Advice Online

Go Back   Consumer Credit Support > Consumer Credit Support > Bits 'n' Pieces
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 08-11-2007, 08:44 PM
Assistant Moderator

Hocuspocus has a spectacular aura aboutHocuspocus has a spectacular aura about
Default Posting instructions - hints and tips.

Quoting from a post into your reply

• Select the quote sign at the bottom right of the post you wish to write a reply, this will automatically open your own window to write your reply.

• Once the window is open you can edit the quote to delete information that may not be needed for your reply. DO NOT delete the [quote] at the start of the quote and the [quote] at the end of the quote; these are the commands that encase the writing in a separate box when your reply is posted

• If you choose to write details inside the quote area then it is best to change the colour of your text to make it stand out from the original words.

• Choose a colour from the tool bar at the top of the writing box you will then see eg: [red] [red] these have the same use as the quote boxes and writing between them will appear red. The markers [] [] will also appear for bold, italics and font size.

• Once you have managed the [] [] markers multi quoting will become easier

• You can multi quote by selecting the speech mark “ at the bottom right corner of each post you wish to include in your reply

• On the final post you wish to quote click on the quote button.

• You can separate the quotes by finding the users names between the markers.

[hocus pocus] contents of my post for editing [hocus pocus] [dragonlady] contents for editing [dragonlady]. [tamadaus] comments for editing [tamadaus]

• Once you have finished, your reply would look like similar to this

[hocus pocus] contents of post [hocus pocus] your words [dragonlady] contents of post [dragonlady] your words [tamadaus] contents of post [Tamadaus] your words.

• Once you have done that you then will need to write a comment actually with in your own posting area for it to be received as a post.

• All I can add is practice makes perfect

Any extra quoting tips to add please let me know and I will include them in these instructions.
There are many other facilities within making a post, so if any one else is up for writing the instructions. Please feel free to post them up

" the cages we live in are often of our own making"

time for a life style change

Last edited by Hocuspocus : 08-11-2007 at 08:52 PM.