View Single Post
Old 13-08-2008, 10:13 PM

Tamadus has disabled reputation

I appreciate your motives for posting it Sparkie and I agree it is an excellent example of what an agreement should be. This is more like what they should send out once the initial application form has been completed and credit checks carried out. We sign it, they sign it and send usa copy and IMHO 10 days later they send a credit card or whatever.

Its a very good example and many thanks for posting it. I have said in the past that GE do have good agreements (for them lol)

I think I have been looking for flaws in these for so long now it's become second nature to find anything which is questionable.
Advice & opinions of Tamadus and the Consumer Credit Support Group are offered from personal experience only. They are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. It is suggested you seek advice from a qualified, insured professional at all times

Please consider making a donation to this site (we suggest 5%) from any charges we help you reclaim.

consumercreditsupport.co.uk email addresses are now available at a cost of 5 per year. Please PM me for details