View Single Post
Old 13-08-2008, 09:42 PM

Tamadus has disabled reputation

Although this is an excellent example of a credit agreement it does have one thing which could prove an expensive item.

If we look at the charges for credit we have an acceptance fee which is payable with the first payment. Then we have the charges which will be interest payable. Item 3 though is a credit facility fee (please don't ask me what this is for, I have no idea) The problem here is that this credit facility fee is payable with the last payment, this invariably means it will incur interest throughout the loan period.

Had they allowed for this to be paid at the start of the agreement it would have been virtually perfect.
Advice & opinions of Tamadus and the Consumer Credit Support Group are offered from personal experience only. They are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. It is suggested you seek advice from a qualified, insured professional at all times

Please consider making a donation to this site (we suggest 5%) from any charges we help you reclaim.

consumercreditsupport.co.uk email addresses are now available at a cost of 5 per year. Please PM me for details