PDA

View Full Version : help !!!!!!

mistie
20-06-2007, 02:40 PM
why wont my avatar load up and yes i know what im doing it works on the other sites just fine.

please i need my pixie on

Belibaste
20-06-2007, 02:53 PM
Hi Mistie- welcome aboard.

I am afraid that I can only just about get my own avatar to work and I am not sure how I did it :rolleyes:

I am sure however that someone with more technical knowledge than me (and lets face it that wouldn't be difficult!) will be along to help you out.

Just wanted to say hello and give your question a bit of a bump

Bel
x

Dragonlady
20-06-2007, 03:06 PM
Mistie, you avatar has to be within certain sizes. I used photobucket to upload mine. If it is too big, it wont upload and if the weight i.e kbs is too heavy it wont load.

I just pasted in the img tag from photobucket.com and viola it appeared.

Lefty
20-06-2007, 03:16 PM
Think yersel lucky Mistie! I can't get even get my smilies to work

mistie
20-06-2007, 03:19 PM
thanks guys and girls just feel abit naked without my pixie !!!!

will keep trying

thanks

Dragonlady
20-06-2007, 03:24 PM

Lefty,

it's because you are not holding your head the right way now click on the smilie on the right hand side of the reply, or are you using the quick reply instead of going advanced? :D:D

Perseus
20-06-2007, 03:30 PM

Lefty - are you without smiles? That's not good!
In anyones User CP
goto Edit Options
Thread Display Options
Visual Post Elements
tick in all 3 boxes

then miscellaneous options
message edit interface
use the drop down to show enhanced WYSIWYG
then save changes

Hopefully that should enable most things.
If your smilies do not appear (in firefox/mozilla) then maybe its a compatability prob with the browser. Not sure - maybe Zubo the Great could advise?

mistie
20-06-2007, 04:03 PM
In english please Perseus !!!!!! little blonde female needs basic pointers nothing thats going to confuse me hun:p

mistie
20-06-2007, 06:30 PM
NOOOOOOOOOO still cant get my avatar up, ive have checked every box is the same as the other sites user cp and it is. I have even got some new 80 x80 pixel avatars to try and nothing wont upload :(

Now i know im blonde so no jokes please but i need my avatar.........can someone check there isnt a problem with the software or is it just meeeeeeeeee.:p

thanks
mistie

Dragonlady
20-06-2007, 06:37 PM
Mistie,

PM Tamadus or me with your avatar and I will try to upload it for you on to the site.